Alphacomm Prepaid Services is committed to your privacy and therefore ensures that the personal information you entrust us with will be treated confidentially. We use your personal information on your order(s) to proceed as quickly and swiftly as possible. We will only use this information internally with your permission. Alphacomm Prepaid Services will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make information available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Alphacomm Prepaid Services uses the collected data to provide its customers the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your email address and mobile phone number in order to execute your order and keep you informed. In some cases, to keep you informed, we may need additional information such as your name, delivery address and payment details.
- To make shopping at Alphacomm Prepaid Services into a great experience, we store, with your consent, your personal information and data related to your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- In special cases, we may use personal information to send important notifications about services or products we supply. It is not possible to apply for an opt-out for these communications as this information is important for the proper use of our services and products.
- If you are subscribed to our newsletter, we use your email address to provide you with instructions on how to navigate our website, and we inform you of special offers and promotions. Also, your personal information may be used to personalise and enhance the communications that you receive from us. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe through the newsletter and through our website.
- If you place an order with Alphacomm Prepaid Services we keep, if desired, your data on a secured server. You can specify a username and password so you do not need to fill in your details including your name, address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information more than once.
- The data of the Registered User will be included in an ACPS database. This database is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority under number 1260434.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to develop our site and improve continually.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we will ask for your name, address and email address. We use this information to carry out the campaign, to disclose the winner(s) and to measure the response to our marketing effort.
Alphacomm prepaid services never sell your information
Alphacomm Prepaid Services will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties dealing with us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Did this answer your question? If not, please find the answer to your question in another category or contact us:
- 1. Order
- 2. Payment
- 3. Delivery
- 4. Activation
- 1.1. Product information
- 1.2. Placing an order
- 1.3. Changing an order
- 1.4. Cancelling an order
- 2.1. Selecting payment methods
- 2.2. Payment status
- 2.3. Requesting an invoice
- 2.4. Error with payment method
- 3.1. Paid but no credit received
- 3.2. No email or sms received
- 3.3. Top-up code is out of stock
- 3.4. Received multiple top-up codes
- 4.1. Top-up code is not working
- 4.2. Received no extra credit
- 4.3. Direct top-up failed
- 4.4. Chosen wrong product